[Picture+8.png][Picture+9.png][Picture+7.png] [open_sign.png][ny_banner.png]

Saturday, October 10, 2009

[Screen+shot+2010-01-07+at+21.06.49.png]


SANDRA BATTISTEL
Sandra is an open, free-thinking, creative machine.
No, not machine. Idea factory.
She has more enthusiasm than I could ever dream
to muster, with projects a-plenty on her itinerary I'm
pleased that one of them includes us two (below).

Some facts and figures:
She is a product designer.
She knows everything about anything that's
worth knowing (mostly on the subject of art, design, fashion).



CLARE OFFICER
Ms. Officer as her name may suggest is super efficient
but not in a boring way. I also cherish the way this gal
can tell you an idea is rubbish and get away with it with
no hurt. I hope she doesn't mind me saying that she'll
keep Sandra and I in check.

Some facts and figures:
She is an eyewear designer.
She has a seductive way of communicating with
strangers and empathising with people that makes her
(i) likeable (ii) a good negotiator.
She talks an awful lot.



LIZ MICALLEF
I always welcome some sort of adventure, especially
one which shakes the dust off my pre-frontal lobes.
Something we three would exercise on cold and
wet mornings on the way to work.

Some facts and figures:
I am a graphic designer.
I like to spy on people & am highly interested in
social behaviours, combined with design.
I over use commas.


No comments:

Post a Comment